Apart from regular curriculum, studentsshould get ample opportunity to explore different possibilities of lifelong learning. They need to continuously improve their skill sets, learn time management and work in collaboration with others. To provide such opportunities, ABESIT Group of Institutions has formed various Techno Cultural Clubs under the patronage of different departments with a faculty coordinator attached to each club.These clubs are ABESIT Group of Institutions clubs and not any department specific club. To facilitate students in this endeavor, eight clubs have been formed (Four Technical and Four Cultural) as follows:
|CSE(AI) & CSE(IoT)||INNOCRATS||KALRAV|
|IT & CSE(DS)||BIT BRAIN||ZEN|
All students of ABESIT Group of Institutions must register in one Technical and one Cultural club of the Institute.
General Rules for clubs:
- All club activities shall be during non-teaching hours and holidays. Initially on working days it will be between 4:40 – 6:00 PM.
- All activity would be routed through Faculty Coordinator / Mentor & HOD for approval of Director in advance.
- Each club shall have a calendar including one mega event.
- In some events, students from other institutes may participate.
- Club will run through membership fee by students
- Central facility required if any shall be reserved by Faculty Coordinator.
Structure of Each Club
Faculty – Coordinator/Mentor
Student – President
Student – Vice President
Student – Secretary
Student – Treasurer
Student – Public Relations
Student – Members
MCA – Tech-Innovation Club
The Tech-Innovation club is a student driven community of technology admirers who come together to share knowledge, collaborate on projects, and explore new innovations in the tech industry. This club provides a platform for students to connect with like-minded individuals who share their interests and passions. The main focus of the club is to get students on board for technical skill improvement through various kinds of programs.
Club activities help students:
- To conduct contests and events.
- To conduct guest lectures from industry professionals, peers and alumni.
- Arrange theoretical and practical Workshops on emerging trends.
- Encourage and guide students to build mini projects for micro and small-scale.
- Arrange full-fledged corporate exposure